Home_ads

Saturday 9 September 2017

The way I receive direct messages from Nicki Minaj is crazy to me - Rapper Skales reveals

Rapper Skales disclosed that Nicki Minaj won't let him rest on social media because of her special interest in him.

In an interview with Soundcity, the rapper revealed that he gets a lot of direct messages from the curvy American rapper, stating that the platform he got with Nicky came as a result of the music video he shot where he featured Diplo.

“It’s still crazy to me how I keep getting DMs from her.

“Nevertheless, I can never give props to anybody else than Diplo of Major Lazer.

“It was Diplo that hooked us up and he’s the reason why I can communicate with her and share my sound.

“He gave me that platform to share my sound with the world.”

He also talked about being in EME;

‘It was never my intention to sign with Banky W’s Empire Mates Entertainment (EME) but financial constraints forced me to join the record label’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion