Home_ads

Monday 8 January 2018

These are the first three things I do when I wake up in the morning - 2Face Idibia reveals


Singer, Innocent Idibia aka 2face is the cover boy for Guardian Life Magazine and the musician in a snippet of his interview has revealed that if life had not led him to the path of music, he would have ended up being a goalkeeper. When asked what he would have done with his life if he wasn’t musician, 2face had promptly replied that he would have become a goalkeeper.
The choice of career came as a surprise to the interviewer who went ahead to ask why ‘goalkeeping’, he had only laughed. Going further in the interview, the singer had revealed the three things he does early in the morning when he wakes up.
1. I thank God
2. I drink water
3. “I take a piss”… 2face said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion