Home_ads

Saturday 13 May 2017

I taught 2face Idibia how to make music, I created him - Blackface speaks again

Founding member of Plantashun Boiz, Blackface has spoken yet again on the current legal battle going on between him and his former partner 2face Idibia.  In an excerpt from an interview the "Ahead of the Game" crooner had with the NETNG, he said he taught 2face Idibia how to make music because when he met him, the Hypertek boss was a nobody.

On teaching 2Face how to make music.
I taught him how to make a whole lot of music because when I met him, nobody knew who he was, so I taught him what he had to do,  but I never envisaged that he will turn out to be a backstabber.
I’ve struggled with him longer than his manager.  Only for him to use his manager against me? But when he doesn’t know who this guy is, or know who taught him how to make music, then it says a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion