Home_ads

Monday 10 October 2016

I paid our house rent and sponsored E-money's wedding - Kcee reveals

According to Kcee, he started making money before E-Money and footed their house rent and E-Money's wedding.

The popular singer made the revelation in a recent interview with Ife Salako of Naija FM, 


According to him, "Our relationship is really tight. I call it divine. Now let me shock you. I sponsored E-Money's wedding, I used to pay our rent because I was the first to start making money in my family.
I brought the light, name and fame to the family but most people don't know the genesis and I don't need to explain to anyone."
Kcee recently revealed that following his breakup from KC Presh, he set up a furniture business because music wasn't paying.

According to him, his brother, E-Money gave him money to import furnitures from Dubai and eventually gave him the money to venture back into music.

Also See Photos of KCee's New 30Million Naira Diamond Wrist Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion