Home_ads

Friday 2 September 2016

It will happen soon - Yvonne Nelson says as she talks on marriage

Yvonne Nelson, at 30, says she’s under pressure to get married but would not rush into it because she fears what divorce would do to her later.
The actress, while speaking with MzGee on Joy News, revealed that she grew up with a single parent, and thus remains adamant that the same thing not happen to her kid, which is why she’s taking her sweat to make a decision on settling down.
When she marries, she wants it a once and foreever matter.
“I just don’t want to rush into something and then in eight months or in a year, I’m divorced and everyone is talking about it… I want to get it right,” she said.
“As a kid growing up, it disturbed me not having a father figure around. I don’t want my child to go through the same thing,”
Yvonne also added that her delay in getting married was definitely not due to a lack of people asking for her hand.
“It’s not like women like [me] don’t have men approach us. But you’d ask yourself, ‘is this the right person?” “It will happen soon, in God’s time,”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion