Home_ads

Monday 5 September 2016

I am working on having a child - Rita Dominic says

Not much has been revealed about the private life of actress Rita Dominic as she bluntly refused to disclose anything following her previous failed relationships which she blamed on social media.

On several occassions, fans have always pressured her with questions, the most popular being if she has any child of her own, a question that pops up each time the screen goddess shares photos of children on her Instagram.
Now, Ms Dominic has given fans the opportunity of a Q&A session, where she responded to questions posted on her timeline.
When asked if she has any kids of her own, she said:
“No, I don’t. But I’d love to. I love children very much. I am working on it, hopefully.”On her beauty regimen, she said:

While on her youthful looks secret she revealed:
“I don’t know how to answer that question (but) I drink a lot of water, I work out a lot. I try to eat right when I can,” she said, before noting, “Don’t get me wrong – I love food.”
She further revealed that she is not married yet. When asked if she is dating someone presently, she blushed and said "It is my personal life...actually I was dating someone in Germany...but nah, let me not talk about that, it is my private life" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion