Home_ads

Sunday 20 May 2018

Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus blasts Nigerians mocking IGP Idris over his transmission video

Dolapo Badmus Inspector General of Police

In a post shared on her IG page, Zonal PPRO Dolapo Badmus, says anyone who uses a doctored video to judge the Inspector General of Police Ibrahim Idris wrongly, is delusional''

She wrote: My allegiance is to Federal Republic of Nigeria and my loyalty to the Inspector General of Police!!! ‍‍‍ I maintain it, if a video doctored by some set of criminals probably under investigation is the only reason you have, to say that a gallant and hardworking IGP is not brilliant then you are delusional! I say it again and now louder!!! I AM PROUD OF MY IGP!!! God bless NPF, God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria, God bless @opetodolapo . #
protectiveservice#supercop #policeisyourfriend#loyaltyiskey#saysomethingnicetono1coporbeblocked#thankyousomuch'' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion