Home_ads

Monday 16 April 2018

How I was embarrassed by Ghanaian artiste Sarkodie - Billionaire daughter DJ Cuppy reveals

Beautiful daughter of oil billionaire Femi Otedola popularly known as DJ Cuppy has revealed how Ghana's biggest artiste Sarkordie ignored her on social media when she sent him DMs.

She spoke with the NetNg:

DJ Cuppy was recently at the NET TV studios to discuss her new single, titled ‘Vibes’, her relationship with Davido’s manager, Asa Asika and how she was able to get Ghanaian rapper, Sarkodie to feature on her latest song ‘Vibes’.

The DJ who is leaving no stones unturned in her quest for growth in the music industry talked about the process of her latest song featuring Sarkodie. According to her, trying to get Sarkodie to feature on her song was not a walk in the park as he did not respond to her direct messages immediately she reached out to him.

‘Sarkodie is the king of Ghana, he is like the biggest artiste in Ghana, I sent him a direct message on Instagram and I got no reply, I also sent him a message on twitter and I did not get a reply. I need you guys to know that I sometimes send people direct messages and I don’t get a response. I dm people and they don’t reply and it’s normal, so I had to mention him and I told his fans to tell him that I need to speak with him.

‘He called me back and we spoke about my song, which he sent to me 24hours later – This is the power of social media’, DJ Cuppy said.