Home_ads

Saturday 30 December 2017

"I better pass Lil Kesh Papa, I am way better"- Reekado Banks brags as he replies Olamide after 2 years (Video)

While some of our old entertainers are reconciling at this time of the year, Reekado Banks on the hand maybe starting out a new beef into the new year.
The Mavin Records artist may have started a new beef with fellow Head 2015 nominees. Reekado Banks was caught on camera making some controversial statements as responses to Olamide's 2015 Headies Awards drama.
Reekado Banks said ‘una say I no release songs were deserve Headies Next Rated. The person you talk say better pass me I better pass him papa’. The speech infuriated fans as they booed and cussed back at him. While some hailed him.
See video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion