Home_ads

Thursday 16 November 2017

Korede Bello is still my boy in the music industry - Dammy Krane replies fan

Nigerian singer, Dammy Krane seem to coming for his colleagues in the music industry of recent.

He initially targeted Tekno by calling him ‘duck face’ and accused him of posing with other people's cars claiming there are his.

From the look of things, former Mavin records act, Korede Bello is next on his list.

Today, he attacked Korede Bello on twitter. A fan tweeted at him saying, ‘@dammy_krane You sang #Amin when @koredebello was a teenager, but rt nw, U no fit stand where Korede go stand. Mumu’.



And his response was, ‘Korede is 27 or 28. I sang my first hit at 16years, bought my first Benz that year,I’m 23 years now, I’m still d most talked about this year, take note: in this game, Korede is still my boy’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion