Home_ads

Saturday 16 September 2017

If I die today, I die a legend - Wizkid speaks from hospital

Starboy records Boss Wizkid made headlines a few days ago when he cancelled all shows and concert due to his ill health. This would make it the second time the ‘Come Closer’ crooner has had to withdraw from work due to health issues as advised by his doctors.
In the midst of his announcement via his twitter account to his over 3 million followers, the 27-year-old made a tweet which he hurriedly deleted. The star boy tweetedIf I die today, I die a legend’.   Wizzy might be listening to Drake’s ‘Legend’ when he let out that tweet and just may be the hook was playing at the time.
Oh my God, oh my God
If I die, I’m a legend
Oh my God, oh my God
If I die, I’m a legend

This is wishing the Star Boy quick recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion