Home_ads

Saturday 5 August 2017

I have more cars than Wizkid - Ghanaian music star Shatta Wale brags

According to Ghanaian top dance-hall star, Shatta Wale, he is so rich that he has cars more than Nigerian Super Star Wizkid.  Wale revealed that he patronizes private jets when he travels abroad and he’ll likely get one for himself soon.  Speaking to Jason Ela and Regina Van Helvert on GhOne Tv, the “Kakai” crooner indicated that most Ghanaian Acts are not self-confident. Hinting that some even get intimated by his presence and that’s why they start hating him.

Wale said out of low self esteem, some Ghanaian acts and some Ghanaians worship foreign stars but he doesn’t see it like that .  “When the WizKids come, they want to see them like stars, you know that kind of thing, I don’t see it like that, I see Wizkid as my colleague, if they have bought houses, I’ve also bought a house, I think I have cars more than Wizkid even … we have to be bold” he said.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion