Home_ads

Friday 14 July 2017

I never really needed the $1million Sony Record deal - Davido says

In an interview with the Guardian, Davido categorically said he never needed his Sony deal in the first place. Below is the statement which just surfaced online.

“First of all, I didn’t even want to take the deal because I didn’t need it. I was doing tours all over Africa with 50,000 to 80,000, people so it was like why am I signing the deal?” He told Guardian.

“They tried to fix me up with a producer and I decided to come home, but I’m still signed to them, it’s going good. They have realized how much potential is here because even when I am all over the world it is my African songs that even the oyibo people f*** with.”

Nothing matters anymore as the singer is currently topping the charts with his smash hit singles "IF" and "Fall".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion