Home_ads

Monday 12 June 2017

Mixed reactions as Nigerian lady proposes marriage to her man (Photos)


Last night, popular Instagram Edo based comedian, Esohe publicly proposed marriage to her man Bucci Franklin who is an actor.

She captioned it " About last night. Not every time wait for babe to propose. Sometimes take the bull by the horn. I was so nervous but HE SAID YES! "

While congratulatory messages are in order, many Nigerians condemned her for acting so desperate.


One Guy wrote "I am a man and I do not believe in this at all! If she felt that he was taking too long to propose then how about a discussion with him... if he still didn't get with the program, ladies need to learn how to move on. I am sickened by this... A woman on one knee asking for a man's hand in marriage is repulsive!!!!! No wonder why men of this generation are turning into bitches! A real man knows if he wants to make you his wife sometimes on your first date, or first couple of dates. In other words, he knows in the beginning of your courtship. If he tells you any differently he is bullshitting you! Women learn how to value yourself more, and know that you deserve a man who will do this for you, because he's in love with you, it is not the other way around. If you don't agree with my post, I don't give a damn... just keep your ass out of my message center and make room for the ones who do.... I don't want or need to hear from you and I definitely don't need your confirmations nor approvals!!!!!"


Check out some more reactions below and tell us what ya think:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion