Home_ads

Monday 27 March 2017

It is a good thing that Mo-Hits broke up, Don Jazzy should get out its our time - D'banj's brother Kayswich blasts Mavin boss

D'banj's younger brother Kayswitch has blasted Mavin Boss Don Jazzy in a fresh interview he had with Silver Bird Television. He was quizzed how he felt when Mo-Hits broke up and he said it was a nice thing. He added that no one would have known him had it been Mo-Hits didn't break up and he wouldn't be where he is today.

"I was basically doing nothing while I was in Mo-Hits, I only wrote songs for them and I was like the last born there". He was quoted to have said. When asked if the separation had a negative impact on his career, he said: "No, it was a good thing Mo-Hits broke up if we didn't breakup, I wouldn't be here today, they should just gerout. It is now my time".

The 'Sister Caro' singer who is signed onto his brother's DB records says he will be dropping his album this year and also fully ready to drop his new single any moment from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion