Home_ads

Saturday 11 March 2017

Check out Tonto Dike's birthday message to her rumoured new boyfriend

It has been widely rumoured that Raphael 2Kriss is believed to be Tonto Dikeh’s rumoured lover, a claim the actress is yet to refute. The guy is a year older today, the excited actress took to social media to applaud him, saying she celebrates him in her heart everyday and ended it by calling him son. She wrote;


"In My Heart I celebrate YOU EVERYDAY for being such an amazing person!!
It goes beyond family,it's the joy we share,the friendship we grow.Today I pray for your growth,I pray that you be surrounded by the right instruments/people to fulfill your calling..May your hard work and patience be rewarded in a thousand ways and NOW!!
O My dear son i am Mightyly proud of you,God bless you and Uplift you in all areas of your life •
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR @raphae"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion