Home_ads

Tuesday 14 February 2017

Singer Timi Dakolo reacts to reports of Majek Fashek's legal suit of N100million


Timi Dakolo has maintained that he has documents to show that he sought the consent of Mr Fashek’s representatives and even paid before remaking the hit song in 2012.
During the interview, he said, “I am not the kind of person to steal someone’s song without permission.
“When I decided to make the song I told my management who contacted Charles Novia who acted on his behalf. I asked him and he said he can act on behalf of Majek because he had his Power of Attorney.
“He [Charles Novia] said they spoke and I paid part payment through him. And they later asked for the balance which I did. So I don’t even know what they are talking about.
“If they disturb me and they disturb my life, I will sue them.
When we asked about his next line of action, Dakolo said: 
“I don’t want to [talk about it anymore]. I have so much respect for these people. I have never performed that song anywhere.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion