Home_ads

Sunday 26 February 2017

I started singing reggae because of ladies - Singer Patoranking says


Alubarika and Girlie O singer, Patoranking has revealed that he went into the reggae style of music because of the ladies. He shared the history of how he developed and chose that path.

While speaking with Sunday Scoop he said:

“One of the reasons I chose reggae even though it might sound funny is because of the girls. I remember back then in secondary school, if you did not know how to mime songs, you could not get the girls and I like standing out. I thought it would be wise for me to mime the songs that my colleagues won’t know. I listened to more reggae songs. Whenever I did that, the girls were always impressed. I listened to a lot of Bob Marley and Lucky Dube’s songs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion