Home_ads

Friday 24 February 2017

All the cars and jewelleries I posted on social media weren't bought by my ex-husband - Tonto reveals again


Tonto Dike has continued to make more revelations about what actually led to the dissolution of her marriage to Mr. Churchill. The controversial actress has gone ahead to disclose that her marriage was built on lies, deceit and scam and more importantly all the flashy gifts ranging from cars and jewelleries supposedly bought for her by her estranged husband were all fake.

 She admitted doing that to make his image pleasant to people. She wrote, "I posted stuffs my ex-husband bought for me doesn't make it true. I used my platform to lie, to make him the man he is today.
So don't come at me with the bullshit of enjoying this man's money. I have not started talking, I will bare it all but there is time for everything.

I care now for the STD's because I'm no longer naive. I'm a mother who wants to live long for my child. I'm not a saint and cheating is not the only reason I took the forever walk."

Meanwhile, she also denied the gay rumours. The mum of one says he is many things but not gay. According to her, the gay rumours are a lie from the devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion