Home_ads

Saturday 3 December 2016

Ibinabo Fiberesima gets a brand new Range Rover from her brother (Photos)


Ibinabo Fiberesima has just received a Range Rover Sport by her brother
The actress who shared the photo of the ride on Instagram captioned it with;
“God has been so wonderful to me, i just cant thank Him enough.
I don’t know….i just don’t know how to say it brethren…. This is not a display of pride, but a display of a heart of gratitude & appreciation to the Almighty… the lord has done it…
Who says recession is for everybody? .comman see oh Am not bragging or anything, but I just got this delivered to me this morning courtesy of my elder brother Arc. Toku Fiberesima ….A BRAND NEW 2016 MODEL CAMERA PHONE…. I used it to snap this 2014 Range Rover Sport. You see how sharp the phone camera can snap??? very sharp men…!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion