Home_ads

Sunday 27 November 2016

This is the reason why I placed a marriage curse on Don Jazzy - Lady opens up (Photo)


A female fan named Olaide Abisola who placed a marriage curse on Don Jazzy last week told Vanguard’s reporter the reason behind her actions.
“Happy Sunday to y’all @donjazzy only love, I will not get married if he didn’t marry me, crushing on my African prince, I love u with all my heart @donjazzy if u didn’t marry me no girl will marry u in Jesus name (amen)” She wrote on her Instagram page.
On why she cursed the producer, Abisola said, “My dear, it’s actually a joke, but look at the way it went viral! Yes, I’m not kidding it was a joke. I actually wanted the fame and I got it, I just want to be known because I’m going into acting soon”
Following the quick fame she has now achieved, she has been celebrating it on her social media page, slamming her haters.
“Thanks for the fame, just what I needed. To all my haters out there enjoy your noon with this, more comments please. They are just fooling themselves, all the insults no remove one hair for my body, jobless people” she wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion