Home_ads

Monday 14 November 2016

I tried my best but it wasn't enough - Ubi Franklin on his failed marriage

Meanwhile, Ubi took to photo Instagram on November 13, 2016, sharing a disturbing note:
"I gave my all. still they said it wasn't enough," it read. "I tried to do better. Still they magnified my flaws. I put others before me. Still they said I was selfish. I showed them my heart. Still they only saw my past. I shared my story. Still they ridiculed my mistakes. I told them my dreams. Still they laughed at my vision. I gave my life to christ. Still they pointed out my sins. But through it all I've realised i'm here to please God, not them."

This comes a day after Lilian shared the image below writing, "Don't believe everything you see on T.V."

See photo of the Quilox bouncer OritseFemi stabbed in the face

See photos as OritseFemi attacks Quilox boss Shina Peller again after club fight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion