Home_ads

Thursday 20 October 2016

Evil cat mysteriously appears in Stella Damasus & husband's house in the US (Photos)

Though his post might be hilarious, it could really mean something to the movie director and husband to very talented actress Stella Damasus. Daniel Ademinokan took to his social media page to share his worry on the cat that is always appearing behind his window at night. See below:

I don't know whose Aunty this is from my village that has been showing up at my backdoor for 3 days now. 😂😂😂😂 Because we are in America, they'll ask me to call Animal control. If I were in Africa now, I know what would be happening here right now in spiritual warfare. ðŸ˜‚😂 Emmm....who is from Mountain of Fire Here Biko? Send me your book of prayer points! 😂😂😂😂😂 Meanwhile, you this OLOGBO, go and tell your people that they gave you the wrong address o. #Fire
#MFM
#WhatIsMyPastorsNumber
#iAintGotMilkForYou
#WrongAddress
#Blessed
#MamaDanielComeAndSeeSomething
#iAmNotACatPerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion