Home_ads

Wednesday 5 October 2016

Desperate groupie threatens to kill Singer HarrySong if he fails to sleep with her (Photos)

Five Star Music artist, Harrysong has cried out against a seemingly obsessed fan (groupie) who is ready to do all she can to find her way to his bed.
According to Harrysong who shared the story on Tuesday, the fan, identified as ‘missongz‘, has been stalking him for about a month, and her appreciation for his music has turned to a desperate attempt at getting laid by ‘Baba For The Girls’.

‘This has been going on for like a month now,’ he shared, while revealing messages allegedly sent to him by the obsessed lady.

‘She started with all the compliments, appreciating my music and brand.. then progressed to saying she’s in love with me..then progressed to request for sex..and now she’s even threatening to kill me if she don’t ve me on her bed..as you all know am in America currently doing my tour..people around my estate also sent messages to me now,saying there’s a lady looking for my house address,desperately saying she will pay anything..that she’s in love with me. Her instergram handle is @missongz wat I don’t understand here is, is this still a fan love?’
In some of the lady’s messages professing her love for Harrysong, she threatened him not to get with any other woman.

An obsessed Harrysong fan allegedly sent him a message threatening to have him at all cost

The lady says she will do all she can to get his number
‘Am sleeping over in your house’ she wrote elsewhere. ‘So you are not happy that a lady of my status wants to make love to you.’

She even threatens to go to his house to sleep
She says she has everything he could want in a woman

In a daring manner, she also wrote: ‘Anything I want I get. That’s for sure. I must get you in my bed.’

A quick check on the alleged mystery girl's account shows it is private, with just seven followers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion