Home_ads

Friday 2 September 2016

M.I Abaga's fiancee resigns from Choc City Records due to private wedding arrangement with the Rapper (Photo)

M.I Abaga's lover Erica has dumped her job at Chocolate City Records. The record label famous for bringing out M.I Abaga, Ice Prince, Jesse Jaggz, BrymO and others.

Until the day of her resignation, Erica was the Human Resources Manager at Chocolate City, a position she held for over three years.
The reason for her departure was not disclosed by Choc City or Erica herself. M.I in a valedictory message said, ‘Thank you Erica!!! Moving on to bigger and better things. So many years of service at CC we love you and wish you well!!’.

A highly reliable source however revealed that ‘Erica left Chocolate City because of her wedding plans with M.I.’
Erica, who is a graduate of Benson Idahosa University, Edo State, was the first runner-up in the 2010 edition of the Miss Nigeria beauty pageant.
She also did some modelling before joining M.I Abaga when he set upLoopy Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion